Re: problem with receipt

2003-07-07 13:29:01
At 10:58 2003-07-07 -0400, Birl wrote:
PSE-L:  explicit space), out to the end of the word "Moderator".  One
PSE-L:  would hope that you're

.... ?  You stopped mid-sentence I believe.

A hazard of dealing with several dozen mail replies a day - occasionally, when you set a message aside, to attend to something else, when you return to it, you fail to give it a thorough review before sending.

Let me finish that passage:

One would hope that you're not receiving messages where the extracted variable contains slashes, since they'll affect the path where the message is stored.