Re: Ruleset for W32(_dot_)Swen(_dot_)A(_at_)mm?

2003-09-19 12:17:05
On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 01:52:47PM -0400, Jason Tishler wrote:
Dallman,

See a public version of what I use, at
http://www.spamless.us/pub/procmail/virussnag

Thank you very much for the above -- it is a life saver!  Until a few
days ago, bogofilter met all of my spam suppression needs.  Now it
doesn't... :,(

You're quite welcome.  I'm glad it is proving so useful.  (Say,
if anybody is using it for servers in big corporations, send me
some bucks, okay?)  :-)

BTW, I added "bat" and "com" to NASTYEXT to catch the few that still
trickled in:

    NASTYEXT=(bat|com|exe|hta|pif|scr|shs|vb[se]|ws[fh]|(doc|txt|xls)\.)
    INCLUDERC=$HOME/.procmailrc-virussnag

Okay, yeah, one can alter NASTYEXT, as I state in the file.  And
prepending it above the INCLUDERC is also good.

I'm not so sure about "com", though, because if someone sends a link
to a web page -- www.somepage.com -- it will hit on that.  Then
again, the recipe is specific enough that it probably wouldn't be
foold by such a thing.  So, sure, go ahead.

--
dman