Re: Ruleset for W32(_dot_)Swen(_dot_)A(_at_)mm?

2003-09-19 11:27:01
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:57:30 -0700, procmail(_at_)deliberate(_dot_)net wrote:
=>      The recipe below works great for us.
        <snip>

        Gimme a break!  I [try to] set my "Reply-To" headers in all my email
to the list to <procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE> and I still get
this (below,
with selected headers).  I posted twice to the list regarding this subject in
this thread today.  This doesn't even have the msg-ID it's in response to. At
least it doesn't have a return path.     ARRRGGGH!
~~~~~~~~~
To: procmail(_at_)deliberate(_dot_)net
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Ruleset for W32(_dot_)Swen(_dot_)A(_at_)mm?
From: "Robb, Doug" <DRobb(_at_)omicorp(_dot_)com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:00:39 -0400

I will be out of the office until Monday, September 22nd.

        Guess I'm going to go back and put in the blocks for email to this
address from anything other than the list itself.

        Come on Doug!  I don't care if you're in the office or not, do NOT
send autoreplies to list email! And try to honor the "Reply-To" header when
you do send legitimate autoreplies.

        ARRGH!

        - Don