RE: Ruleset for W32(_dot_)Swen(_dot_)A(_at_)mm?

2003-09-19 11:42:58
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Gary Funck wrote:

GF> Any ideas on how to tweak the virus scanning recipe to find these messages,
or
GF> a suggestion on a recipe that will handle errant exe's and other executable
GF> files?

I chose this line from the .exe attachment:

## Microsoft support virus, W32/Gibe-F I think, 18/9/03
:0 B :
* ^AGiEo0AAZKEAAAAAUGSJJQAAAABRUbhQFAAA6FSUAABTVleJZegz24ld/It9DIgfjYWs6///UGgA$
IN.zzzz.viruses

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )