Re: Creating new mboxes and IMAP

2003-09-28 19:19:25
On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 01:00 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003, LuKreme wrote:

[stuff]

Most likely it's in the file $HOME/.mailboxlist on the IMAP server host. It *might* work to do this (only when the folder has been freshly created,
of course):

        TRAP='echo "$LASTFOLDER" >> $HOME/.mailboxlist'

However, uw-imap uses the tilde (~) notation for the home directory, and
$LASTFOLDER will be a full path name, so you might have to do something
a little more complicated to avoid confusing your client.  Look at your
existing file to see what path formats it already contains.

Ah... that's the file.

FTR, it appears to use the exact format the I use to create the directory:

procmail/2003-09.procmail

if I use sed then I can even sub out the previous folder for the new folder. hehehehe.

Thanks for the pointer.

--
There is no Satan.  That's just god when he's drunk.