RH-Linux/ipopd ISP - WHERE do you specify mailbox loc?

2003-09-29 13:05:33

Subject kinda says (asks) it all:

I'm trying to setup mail on an ISP (multi-users) running RedHat 9, to be
delivered to, and read from, the users home directory. In procmail, I use:

DEFAULT=$HOME/.mail

Works fine. But how do I tell POP3 to *read* from that directory/file?
I've tried looking for things like 'ipop.cf' or similar. And I can't find
any reference to 'MAIL' or 'MAILBOX' or 'MAILDIR' in 'bashrc' or its
cousins. Is there another default config file?

Any help much appreciated.

- Charles Gregory
  Confused Mail Admin @ hwcn.org :-)