Re: Creating new mboxes and IMAP

2003-09-29 10:34:52

There is a file called $HOME/.mailboxlist that contains your
subscribed folders.  Perhaps if you can log a line to this
file with the value of $MLDIR/$LIST2/$MYDATE.$LIST2, etc.,
your MUA would detect the folder as subscribed and display
it automagically.

Dan Liston

Is there anyway to create a mailbox in such a way that it is marked as
subscribed?  Is there some shell level command I can run inside the procmail
recipe that would do this?  I looked at the files themselves and I don't see
anything obvious, which makes me think it is the imap server that is keeping
the info somewhere outside the mail directory.

I am using uw-imap