Re: will the list admin please firewall 203.197.156.192 - 207

2004-02-02 17:08:20
On 02 Feb 2004, at 12:56, Jack L. Stone wrote:
My main question remains unanswered. What is that scope of that
"authority"...?

Actually, it _was_ answered, you just didn't understand the answer.

"2. While I have access to the LIST config (to deal with users who run vacation scripts and whatnot), the original purpose of obtaining administrative access to the list config was to deal with problem users (vacation messages and the like), not to tweak the general list configs. "

there's your answer.

--
No man is free who is not master of himself