Re: [pro] tips on writing /etc/procmailrc so that it can be run as 'root' or as a user?

2004-02-24 12:18:40
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Gary Funck wrote:
A while back I posted a /etc/procmailrc file that I was deploying to
implement spam and virus scanning before delivery to the users:

I eagerly looked into this, but just at the point I cared about, you
included 'virus_scan.rc', which is the part I *really* wanted. A procmail
includable/executable virus scanner. Preferably freeware......

I've seen some suggestions for 'mailscanner' and stuff like that, but they
involve reconfiguring postfix. I'd really like to be able to do it from
within procmailrc......

- Charles