Re: Whitelist entry for yahoo address letting through yahoo spam..

2004-06-27 00:56:21
More info:

Here's the variables I have at the beginning

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
LOGFILE=$HOME/mailog
INCLUDERC=/etc/mail/spamassassin/hnetinclude

The rules for $DEFUALT do work for sending it to my normal POP inbox - I can see that from the logs and what gets downloaded. But an example of one message marked as spam by SpamAssiassin that got through was from the address 'twuspatan(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com' (which I assume got in because of the 'yahoo.com' address in the whitelist somehow (I don't know which rule part of the rule put it through - I've split the list of conditions (about 20 all OR'd together into 5 different rules with different log tags).

  After the whitelist rule, I have the following:

:0 H
{
 LOG="Trapped Spam - "
 :0
 spam
}

which stuffs away all the junk SA catches.

Jim