Re: Autoresponder still doesn't work

2004-07-08 23:56:33

On Jul 9, 2004, at 1:36 AM,
procmail-request(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE wrote:

You never answered my question about the shell.
If you're sending email to an account without shell enabled,
I would expect results like what you are experiencing.

I'm sorry, I thought your question was rhetorical, and that if I had shell access I didn't need to worry about it. Anyway, yes, I do have shell access.

Do you understand why?

No, I'm rather unfamiliar with Unix and Procmail.

procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER= (formail -t -r -A"X-Loop:
austinmusic(_at_)michaelbluejay(_dot_)com";\

procmail: Executing " (formail -t -r -A"X-Loop:
austinmusic(_at_)michaelbluejay(_dot_)com";\

To spell it out.

        /bin/false (formail ...

is still gonna die.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by this.

Thank you for your help,  -MBJ-