Re: Autoresponder still doesn't work

2004-07-09 03:52:37
On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 09:27:04PM -1000, Michael J Wise wrote:

Two things any advanced procmail file should have in it, very near the
beginning:

      1) a line that starts out, 'SHELL='

Yes, unreservedly, and /bin/sh should be the arg unless
there's a good reason for something else.

      2) a line that starts out, 'PATH='

No, not at all!  But don't take my word for it.  How
about that of Phillip Guenther?

PG> Remove that line: you shouldn't alter PATH unless there's something
PG> actually missing from it or the order is wrong.

That's from
http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/cgi-bin/w3glimpse2html/procmail/2002-09/msg00392.html

--
dman