Re: Autoresponder still doesn't work

2004-07-09 12:43:05
On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Michael Bluejay wrote:

MB> Thank you for your continued help.  I incorporated all your latest
MB> suggestions but my Autoresponder still doesn't send.  I test by sending

MB> | (formail -t -r -A"X-Loop: austinmusic(_at_)michaelbluejay(_dot_)com";\

Bit of a guess here - maybe you have introduced a new error.  You've
changed the suggested "; \" to ";\"

I vaguely recall have trouble if there wasn't a space before the
continuation.

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )