Re: Is procmail dropping messages?

2004-08-09 03:04:31
I find it necessary to file list emails into separate list folders to
prevent total chaos (too many subscribed lists). The problem with
duplicates is that I want to keep the list one, but the personal one
arrives earlier. However, because all the list mails are filed, any
list thing arriving in my inbox gets deleted unread (I deal with list
emails when I have time). With this setup I never had really the need
for a duplicate filter. It also helps to use an invalid From: whenever
possible (some list servers are a bit noxious here). The latter also
very nicely deals with all those "out of office" morons.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.