Is procmail dropping messages?

2004-08-06 21:40:39
This message Google Kreme sent was addressed to both myself and the
mailing list.  I would expect one of the messages to end up in my
duplicate filter, and the other to end up either in my personal box,
or the mailing list.  That's usually what happens.  However, I
received exactly one copy, which ended up in my personal inbox.  The
list message was not delivered anywhere.

Is it possible that procmail lost the message?  Under what conditions
would this happen, besides maybe a missing lockfile?