Re: [OT] Reply to header

2004-08-11 17:02:20
* Google Kreme <gkreme(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> [2004-08-11 16:39]:

Agree.  I've been after the OS X Mail.app team to add reply to list
for 4 years now.  I feel like I'm waging a one man war.

Suppose you create a webform, where visitors simply fill in their
email address, and clicking submit dispatches an email to the OS/x
mail.app team reiterating your suggestion.  Maybe set it up so they
can customize the body, but pre-load it with a reply-to-list
suggestion.  Then they may be up against the masses.