Re: Matching unique mailing list identifier strings (was Re: Sorting several lists into a common folder -- with a nice pretty name (was Re: Recipe problem))

2004-08-29 01:57:52
On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 12:42:55AM -0400, Bob George wrote:
Some googling indicates there
are others that are common:

Mailing-List: list
Sender: owner-
But none of these are used on any of my currently subscribed lists.

Hah!  Have you tried looking at this list's headers?

(I think). I've searched through the archives, and didn't spot any
others that are unique to mailing lists.

They all can be faked, of course.  I have had some spam come
that is a very good fake of some known lists.

--
dman