Re: Replacing mail items

2005-06-06 11:55:20
Am 2005-06-06 09:57:19, schrieb Don Russell:
On one system, I have a process that produces small reports and sends
them to me via e-mail. Each report renders the previous one obsolete.

Since I have full control over the building of the headers in report
being sent, is there any header I can include that could make procmail
delete the old message?

Hmmm,

you can make a script which look in a specified folder if a new message
comes in and then grep for the desired HEADER.  If you find the message
do a 'rm -f <message>'.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi