Re: include custom scripts

2005-10-06 00:18:55
On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 11:14:53PM -0700, saravanan ganapathy wrote:
Let me explain my requirement.I need to configure
multiple smtp & pop servers and all these will be load
balanced.

So If I get a mail for abc(_at_)xyz(_dot_)com , this mail should
be copied/delivered to multiple smtp server with the
same file name. Thatswhy I am using 'rsync' to copy
the inbox to multiple smtp server once the procmail
delivered the mail to mail box. It works.

Now I want procmail to say 'mail not delivered' if any
problem with rsync connections.

 TRAP  = 'test -s "$LASTFOLDER" || echo "HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM"'

The echo is appended to the log.

Dallman