Re: include custom scripts

2005-10-06 14:01:37
On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 05:52:10PM +0200, Udi Mottelo wrote:

      I still don't understand if "delivery" by FTP or "delivery"
      into the folder, however you can check the script with this:

:0
* ! ? $YourFtpScript
{
LOG="error in mail delivery
"
HOST
}

Well, conditions by default send only the header to the pipe.  So he'd
only get the header delivered.  He'd need:

 :0
 * HB ?? !? $YourFtpScript
 {
   LOG = "error in mail delivery
   "
 }

      (I belive that TRAP was designed for special cases and one
      day you will need TRAP and you find it occupied by something
      that you can do by regular recipe)

Sure, but this seemed like one of those "special cases" to me.

dman (who went nine years using procmail without ever once even
trying the TRAP command, until about a year ago)