Re: include custom scripts

2005-10-06 08:59:44
On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, saravanan ganapathy wrote:

-- Dallman Ross <dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 03:26:44AM -0700, saravanan
ganapathy
wrote:

I configured procmail as MDA for sendmail.

[snip]

I want to call the script after the mail delivery.
Please help me what to change in .procmail.rc
file.

Perhaps run it via the TRAP command.

You set that in the .procmailrc, and it runs after
all
is finished.

  TRAP = 'myscript $LASTFOLDER'

Dallman

Yah It works. Thx

I need one more help. Is there any possibility that
procmail can say 'error in mail delivery' if any error
occurs in the script which I included?

        I still don't understand if "delivery" by FTP or "delivery"
        into the folder, however you can check the script with this:

:0
* ! ? $YourFtpScript
{
LOG="error in mail delivery
"
HOST
}

        (I belive that TRAP was designed for special cases and one
        day you will need TRAP and you find it occupied by something
        that you can do by regular recipe)

Bye,
  Udi