Re: include custom scripts

2005-10-09 07:57:02
Dallman Ross schreef:
Ruud:
Dallman:

conditions by default send only the header to the pipe.

I think you are mixing up the hb and HB flags there.

We need "HB" to see the header and body
together in the condition.  (Default is just the header.)

OK. I didn't know that extends to what is at the stdin of a command that
is inside the condition.

We don't need "hb" to see the header and body together in the
action line, since that is the default for the action line.

OK. I thought that any command started by procmail would have the total
message at stdin, unless limited by the hb-flags. But now I see that for
conditions it's different. The hb-flags are 'delivery flags' only, and
procmail calls them so.

--
Grtz, Ruud    <http://www.pandora.com/?cmd=tunermini>