Re: include custom scripts

2005-10-06 08:08:18
--- "Ruud H.G. van Tol" <rvtol(_at_)isolution(_dot_)nl> wrote:

saravanan ganapathy:

I need to configure
multiple smtp & pop servers and all these will be
load
balanced.

So If I get a mail for abc(_at_)xyz(_dot_)com , this mail
should
be copied/delivered to multiple smtp server with
the
same file name. [That's why] I am using 'rsync' to
copy
the inbox to multiple smtp server once the
procmail
delivered the mail to mail box. It works.

Now I want procmail to say 'mail not delivered' if
any
problem with rsync connections.

Is your spool in maildir format?

First I try to get success with mbox format.Since I
know the mbox file name, I can easily copied to many
servers. This works.

Now I have to test with maildir format.Since each mail
has its own filename , I don't know how to copy the
file ( where the mail is just delivered) to multiple
servers.

Any help?

Sarav