Re: RFE: new features for procmail

2005-11-17 15:56:18
[FROM_DAEMON matches info(_at_)]

   :0
   * ^FROM_DAEMON
   * ! ()\<info@
   { action }

While I like the idea, doing a proper job would require to modify all
instances where FROM_DAEMON is used. Even better, replace them with
INCLUDERC. My problem with that, and other "solutions", is that the
balance of engaging time-consuming difficult-to-maintain workarounds /
clugdes consisting mostly of INCLUDERC instead of writing procmail
programs solving real-world problems has shifted far too far towards the
former.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.