Re: Need a formula for forwarding and rejecting email from lists

2006-07-09 02:43:54
On Sat, Jul 08, 2006 at 06:12:02PM -0700, $Bill Luebkert wrote:

Dallman Ross wrote:

Okay, but you could forward my message to the sysadmin.  If
they have zero interest in improving dumb code, then switch
ISPs.  For shell, I reccomend, e.g., panix.com.

My current webshite hosting costs about $10/mo with shell access
and everything I need.  I'll pass on panix.com's rates. :)

I pay panix $100/year (discounted yearly rate for $10/mo. nominally),
and that does include web space.  I highly recommend panix as a
pristine, premium shell provider.  Give my name as your source so
I can further broaden my godwill with management. :-)
You can use a DNS forwarding service such as zoneedit.com (I
recommend them; free for the first handful of domains) to point a
domain name to the assigned panix web space.

Btw, I was amused, on reading Ruud's post about the unneeded "$"
in a condition of yours, that it was emulative of the unneeded "$"
in your From: address. :-)  I was surprised Ruud failed to use that
as a launching point for discussing the "$" he mentioned.

I re-posted the simple two rules I needed in response to the first
reply, hopefully someone can fix/verify them for me.

Bart seems to have done so.

On Sat, Jul 08, 2006 at 10:20:57AM -0500, Gerald V. Livingston II