Re: Need a formula for forwarding and rejecting email from lists

2006-07-09 08:17:45
$Bill Luebkert schreef:

My ISP for the internet is Adelphia due to the fact that I have their
cable.  When I needed a website (still on dialup then), I looked for
the cheapest with the mostest on UNIX/Linux and have been happy with
their hosting ever since.  Cable costs my like $40+ (plus the $45 for
the TV part), so keeping the website low helps.

My cheapest account is with pcextreme.nl, about $1/month, incl.
ssh/perl/php/mysql. They have servers in the US as well, but I don't
know which company is their partner over there. They do quite well.

--
Groet, Ruud