Re: Need a formula for forwarding and rejecting email from lists

2006-07-09 03:06:32
Dallman Ross schreef:

Btw, I was amused, on reading Ruud's post about the unneeded "$"
in a condition of yours, that it was emulative of the unneeded "$"
in your From: address. :-)  I was surprised Ruud failed to use that
as a launching point for discussing the "$" he mentioned.

That might have been the day that I visited my dentist, after a night
without sleep and with one corner of my mouth full of fresh cooled water
about every other minute.

--
Groet, Ruud