Re: Procmail to Gifspam to SA ... what next?

2006-12-18 13:49:00
Rado S schreef:

I've contructed a list of "common" phrases in spam, which
generally applies and I rarely change now anymore (because
spammers are not very creative). Check it out and drop what
you consider too risky for false positives.
http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/rado/doc/pm-spam/

### no letters in body
:0 B:
* B ?? ! [^a-z]
$SPAM

I would make that:

  ### initialisation

  LOCKFLAG = ':'
  :0
  * SPAM ?? ()/^^
  { LOCKFLAG }  #  reset

  ### recipes

  :0 $LOCKFLAG
  * ! B ?? [a-z]
  $SPAM

(I assumed that you want to check for a body without any [a-zA-Z]
character)

You have recipes with HB in the flags. Best get rid of those, because an
H-flag can cause trouble.

LOGINFO=SUBJECT
### case sensitive D, 1st part begins, 2nd anywhere in subject
:0 BHD:
* ^[Ss]ubject:(\
      [        ]*\/(\
      [FP][HARMCYa-z]+[YA]$\
      )\
|\
      .*\/(\
      [FP][HARMCYa-z]+[YA]$\
      )\
)
$SPAM

This seems equivalent to me:

  LOGINFO = 'SUBJECT'
  ### case sensitive D, anywhere in subject
  :0D $LOCKFLAG
  * HB ?? ^[Ss]ubject:.*\/[FP][HARMCYa-z]+[YA]
  $SPAM

but why check "^Subject:.*" in the body? And why is it setting MATCH?

--
Groet, Ruud