Re: set status of mails in maildirs?

2007-08-03 06:53:50
In message
<!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAfIuZ1uAZ0BGnLERFU1QAAMKAAAAQAAAALCQjuT5jn0+vAWwuBRys/gEAAAAA(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com>,
Dallman Ross wrote:
N.J. Mann wrote Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:52 PM:
[...]
Actually, I think Michelle may be correct, but I haven't tested the
recipes posted by Michelle.

I wasn't objecting to the underlying concept, just to the
Rube-Golbergesque set of unnecessary pipes and shell calls
to perform that concept.  Most of it can be done in procmail
without much trouble, I think.

Okay.  After a lot of head scratching I came up with the following.  It
_is_ tested and appears to work fine.  My value of fine includes: Mutt
1.5.16, FreeBSD 6STABLE, procmail v3.22 and setting SHELL to /bin/sh in
my procmailrc file (my login shell is zsh 4.3.4, but I prefer to use
the FreeBSD Bourne shell derivate with procmail).

:0
* some-regexp
{
  TRAP='mv ${LASTFOLDER} ${LASTFOLDER%%new/*}cur/${LASTFOLDER##*/}:2,S'

  :0
  some-folder/
}

Is that what you were alluding to?