Re: Playing a .wav sound

2009-02-10 19:01:09
On 2009.02.10 23:48:42 +0000, Alan Clifford wrote:
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009, Rem P Roberti wrote:

Does the piped condition have to be contained in curly braces?  That's
the question I'm having about syntax.  If I do use the piped condition,
how to I include it within the recipe?

No, assignment to a variable does not have to go in a recipe at all.

Understood, but assuming that there might be a reason to only play a
sound in specific cases, is it possible to incorporate that condition in
a recipe?

--Rem