Re: Accelerating SPF deployment

2003-10-14 22:01:30
On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 12:46:36AM -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

| Before you put SPF on your webpage I want SPF to be fully implementable:
| the spec must be finalized and the reference code stable.  Let's see
| where we are at the end of the week and then we can splash it.

And we need some good publicity soon.  Right now we have a situation
where a lot of smart people are neglecting to research the prior art,
with the result that a lot of particularly harebrained wheels are
getting reinvented.

http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2003/10/12/SpamPlan27

I was at Foo Camp with this guy; I held a talk on spam; and still the
memes aren't moving.