Re: Maybe simple question

2003-12-15 09:17:28
Edward Ned Harvey wrote:

Granted, spf is better than nothing, because it will stop spammers from
forging hotmail or yahoo.  But as I described in my email 1 minute ago, it
will not stop spam.  They can always easily and quickly forge somebody.

Yes, we're perfectly aware of that, as is anyone who has read
http://spf.pobox.com/intro.html

The aim of SPF has never been to authenticate on the user level.

emvp is well thought out, but poorly documented.  All of the work so far has
been mostly offsite and verbal, not much written.

In other words "Your system won't work because it won't fit arbitrary criteria I've applied. My system will work but I can't prove it yet".

This really is starting to look like an incredible case of sour grapes.

        Wechsler