Re: Maybe simple question

2003-12-14 14:21:00
I have replied politely and patiently to Mr. Harvey a couple times, and so have several others, but I don't think this thread is really going anywhere. I have also written to him off-list in an attempt to get clarification on what is "disagreed" and what is "unclear", and got no response yet.

I am not making any judgements here as to "right" or "wrong" but I respectfully suggest that we stop replying to this thread. I suggest an appropriate reply might be something like "I believe this concern has been addressed already in this thread."

Edward, please feel free to take me up on my offer to write me off-list and I will attempt to clarify anything that I said here. Either we misunderstand each other, in which case we can keep trying, or we disagree and do so agreeably ;) I am sure a few others on this thread are willing to do the same.