A heads-up on defaults

2003-12-15 14:48:14
I may be getting ahead of myself here, as I don't know how far the latest draft has propogated, but:

Of the 205 domains in the SPF registry
( http://www.infinitepenguins.net/SPF/register.php )

38 parse cleanly
0 parse with warnings
150 parse with errors
17 are yet to be checked by the system

Admittedly the parser in question is very new, quite strict (to the 02.9.4 draft) and not intensively tested, but a quick glance at the data shows that most errors are down to either "default=" or "~all" notation, both now deprecated. This data reflects on the state of live records (currently rescanned every 12 hours).

(If you find bugs in the parser, do let me know!)

Assuming the [+-?]all notation is fairly stable, it may be worth upadting your live records in this fashion.

Thanks,
        Wechsler