Re: A heads-up on defaults

2003-12-16 09:18:21
We obviously need a Browsing Permitted From DNS entry.

in txt 'v=bpf1 a:earthlink.net/16'

heh heh, I kill me.

In <20031216103408(_dot_)GT722(_at_)ifokr(_dot_)org> Brian Hatch
<bri(_at_)ifokr(_dot_)org> writes:

So, as I added 'aoeu.com', which I own, I wondered if
website signups might consider SPF as well.  Many many
many websites let you fill in your email address, some
are even smart enough to end you a confirmation/ack required
before actually adding you to their list.

Websites would probably not have much use in SPF because SPF deals
with IP addresses that can send email using a domain name rather than
IP address that can browse the web.  Actually, I would think that very
few IP addresses seen by websites would be ok'ed by SPF since
many/most sites don't let people browse from their mail servers.

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname(_at_)½§Åv¼ð¦ç?2b¥yÈbox(_dot_)com