Python implementation

2003-12-18 09:47:56
Version 1.5 of the Python SPF client is available:
http://www.wayforward.net/spf/  It is no longer 'beta' ie: someone else
has successfully run it somewhere, or so I've heard.

One of the many joys of being an open source developer is releasing a
software package, watching the downloads counter tick up, and not getting
a single email on any successful install.  72 downloads of PySPF so far, I
can only assume that it either works perfectly, or it is so bad no one has
the heart to tell me.

If you run it, please drop me a line so I know which platforms this thing
runs on.

Thanks!

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname(_at_)½§Åv¼ð¦ç?2b¥yÈbox(_dot_)com