SPF articles for Linux Journal

2004-01-05 12:44:51
So Linux Journal has asked for a couple of articles on SPF.  This should
help increase visibility and adoption where we need it.

Article 1 will be an overview of the whole system plus a how-to for
publishing SPF records.  It will also prefute the common objections in a
"Myths and Facts" format.

Article 2 will tell MTA admins how to download and activate SPF plugins.
The deadline is at the beginning of February so now's the time to try to
get SPF integrated into packaged MTAs.  Wietse Venema has agreed to
bundle the SPF plugin into Postfix.

I'll be writing these articles over the next few days so if you have any
ideas for what to include, diagrams, etc, let me know what you think.

cheers
meng