RE: SPF articles for Linux Journal

2004-01-05 15:16:30
At 01:33 PM 1/5/2004, Arik Baratz wrote:
I wouldn't push too hard on the deadline idea, although it's nice and symbolic.
I personaly don't think there should be a deadline and everyone should enable
SPF as they see fit.

Not to put words in anyone's mouth, but I think the deadline referred to was for the second article, the idea being that developers should aim for their plugins to be ready by then so that (a) they can be included, and (b) curious readers can try them out.

Kelson Vibber