Re: Is anyone going to the MIT spam conference?

2004-01-12 01:40:41
* Meng Weng Wong <mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com> [2004-01-12
01:41-0500]
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 04:50:11PM -0500, Marc Alaia wrote:
| First, is there any coordinated advocacy for SPF going on?

This Friday MIT hosts the 2004 Spam Conference.  Eric Raymond is slated
to talk about SPF there.  If anyone else on this list is going to the
spam conference, maybe we could do a lunch or dinner BOF.  The con is
free but registration is recommended.  http://spamconference.org/

I'll be there, and an SPF BOF sounds good to me.

For my part, I have prepared a handout.  You can preview it here.
Comments welcome.

  http://spf.pobox.com/for-mit-spam-conference.gif

Nice. We should make sure everyone in attendance gets a copy :)
I'll chip in for photocopying fees.

I suggest avoiding the term "joe-job" when possible, as I suspect
it may not be widely understood.

--
Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald(_at_)impressive(_dot_)net>
http://impressive.net/people/gerald/