RE: Is anyone going to the MIT spam conference?

2004-01-14 08:21:14
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

*grumble/whine* No dundun noodles, no swan la chow show, no mysterious
flavored chicken.

No waiting five hours while everyone else who went to the conference
tries to do the same thing, plus the usual 545 Tech sq. crowd.

Good point.

I'd prefer to avoid a change, red line to harvard square is more
practical. Border Cafe? Might be viable early on in the evening (but
loud). Plenty other eateries.

Bombay Club. ;-)

We'll need the mountain rescue dogs with full brandy barrels this
Friday night wherever we go.  ;-)

I'm still wondering whether to drive my car or my snowblower..

Parking at Alewife.  I miss living at Porter Square sometimes.

later...
jsb