Re: Other forwarders

2004-01-14 08:35:40
In <4004C5E3(_dot_)3090309(_at_)gladstonefamily(_dot_)net> Philip Gladstone
<philip-spf(_at_)gladstonefamily(_dot_)net> writes:

I have no idea what is happening! Curiously enough, this shows the
difficulty in debugging SPF problems. In this case, it'd be nice to
have the IP address of the other MTA. All I know is that the DNS
request came from scratchy.meini.org

The logs I get from my version of bind (9.2.3) give the IP address
that made the query

-wayne