RE: SPF library?

2004-01-13 11:57:53
matthew-list(_at_)bytemark(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk wrote:
I've been assisting Jasper Wallace <jasper(_at_)pointless(_dot_)net> on his C
implementation.  He's keen to get it integrated into exim, and I into
qmail.
I'm also keen to make sure it's portable to Windows, so am trying to
factor
out the remaining UNIXisms.  I notice Meng lists qmail as "done" but I
wouldn't expect many qmail admins to replace their queueing program
with a
Perl equivalent: I'm putting the functionality into qmail-smtpd.

I agree, the SPF patch to qmail-smtpd is exactly what I'm waiting for.
One thing you may also want to keep in mind is compatibility with the
qmail-smtpd-auth patch, since it applies to qmail-stmpd as well.  If a
qmail admin is patching to enable SPF, the qmail-smtpd-auth patch will
most likely be desired as well.

---
Dustin D. Trammell
Vulnerability Remediation Alchemist