Re: proposed PGP mechanism for SPF

2004-01-14 22:54:51

I'm still looking for a mutt/KMail plugin/configuration that allows me to
enable it by default yet disable it for specific recipients. I'll keep in
mind that you're basically looking for the same (except maybe for a
different client).

For mutt:

        # Sign everything:
        send-hook '~t .'                        'set pgp_autosign'

        # Ok, well not to these folks:
        send-hook '~t mypager(_at_)example(_dot_)com'   'unset pgp_autosign'
        send-hook '~t grandma(_at_)example(_dot_)net'   'unset pgp_autosign'

--
Brian Hatch                  "But people will come to
   Systems and                yours and mine, Mama."

Every message PGP signed