Re: Re: My first SPF rejection

2004-01-19 17:31:27
In <buh9m4$mni$1(_at_)sea(_dot_)gmane(_dot_)org> "Za'mbori, Zolta'n"
<zamboriz(_at_)axelero(_dot_)hu> writes:

Hallmark does not want to receive bounces

Well, I just checked.  Hallmark allows Evil. R. Cracker to choose any
email addresses he wants for both the sender and the recipient of the
"ecard".  The claimed sender can be subscribed to Hallmark's valued
bulk email list without a confirmation.  (It is not clear if you can
opt-out after being non-confirmed opt-in.)

So, yeah, I bet Hallmark doesn't want to receive bounces.  They are
just sending "free" ecards to collect email addresses.

-wayne