RE: Using headers instead of SRS

2004-01-26 12:45:54
On 01/26/2004 at 11:36 it was written:

My original suggestion was that we should seriously *investigate* whether
there is already a strong link between envelope sender and one of the more
user-visible headers.  It's currently beyond my power to say for sure
whether there is one.

We have a database here of many million emails, a large portion of which are
UCE. But, we do have a large enough number of non-UCE in the system to pull
some statistically meaningful data for such a check.

Let us know specifically what you would like to see and we'll run some queries
for ya...

Steven G. Willis     sgwillis(_at_)deepskytech(_dot_)com       772.794.9494
Deep Sky Technologies, Inc.          http://www.deepskytech.com/
http://www.badchickens.com/         http://www.store-secure.com/
AIM-iChat: dstisgwillis