Re: Experimental phase

2004-02-03 19:45:48
In <20040203164745(_dot_)GG7601(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com> Meng Weng
Wong <mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

It will help if we can construct "pretend" records for the big ISPs ---
we'll need to fake up records so we can guess at Yahoo, Earthlink, MSN's
ranges.  Anyone know if they have a web page corresponding to this?

  http://postmaster.info.aol.com/info/servers.html

SpamAssassin has a lot of code to detected "forged" from addresses for
major ISPs.  IIRC, these checks are based mostly off of patterns in
the rDNS names.  If you can't similar pages, then this might be a good
place to start looking.

-wayne

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.5.txt