Re: Here come the feds!

2004-04-02 09:34:31
On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 11:12 -0500, csm(_at_)Lunar-Linux(_dot_)org wrote:
So... IMHO it is painfully obvious to any observer that something has to
be done to stem the flow of malicious and resource wasting material
flowing across the net via email. I, for one, will use every available,
viable tool to do just that! Anyone who doesn't is just crazy or stupid.

The operative word there is 'viable'. A tool which blocks spam at the
expense of _also_ rejecting valid mail is not viable.

Otherwise we might as well just firewall port 25 and be done with it.

--
dwmw2