Re: SRS concern

2004-04-14 14:15:14
K.F.J. Martens wrote:
On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 03:14:58PM -0400, Shaun T. Erickson wrote:

I think I'm going to drop any use of SPF/SRS, until there is a complete solution, embraced by the majority, and by the MTA authors. It's simply not worth the headaches in the interim.

Pity, I was just seeing the light. I'm sick of people abusing my domain,
letting me handle their rejects. It's word a little headache in the interim to
stop the big headache i'm having now.

At first I was a little worried about forwarding, but this was based on my
ignorance as I see it now. It actually is not a problem at all, at least not
the big problem I thought it to be. I'll be fully spf compliant within days,
both on the publishing and the receiving end (already publishing atm).

Koen

When you have the receive filters set up, please let me know.  If it's
OK with you, I'd like to send you an email or two to make sure that
my forwarding is set up correctly.

Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb(_at_)candelatech(_dot_)com>