Re: SRS concern

2004-04-14 14:09:39
On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 03:14:58PM -0400, Shaun T. Erickson wrote:
I think I'm going to drop any use of SPF/SRS, until there is a complete
solution, embraced by the majority, and by the MTA authors. It's simply
not worth the headaches in the interim.

Pity, I was just seeing the light. I'm sick of people abusing my domain,
letting me handle their rejects. It's word a little headache in the interim to
stop the big headache i'm having now.

At first I was a little worried about forwarding, but this was based on my
ignorance as I see it now. It actually is not a problem at all, at least not
the big problem I thought it to be. I'll be fully spf compliant within days,
both on the publishing and the receiving end (already publishing atm).

Koen