Re: SRS concern

2004-04-14 12:40:07
Meng Weng Wong wrote:

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 03:14:58PM -0400, Shaun T. Erickson wrote:
| | I think I'm going to drop any use of SPF/SRS, until there is a complete | solution, embraced by the majority, and by the MTA authors. It's simply | not worth the headaches in the interim. |
That is the correct attitude for a late-majority adopter, and I thank
you for articulating it so clearly.

  http://www.outr.net/newsletter_chasm.htm

If you stick around on the spf-announce list, we will send out updates
as things evolve.  Hope to see you again in six months :)

Oh, I'm going to stay right here and lurk. :) I can continue to learn about this, even if I choose not to use it yet. :)

        -ste